Products: Voyager RIS
Our focus in developing Voyager RIS has been to provide clients with a flexible and highly functional system.
Voyager RIS provides integration and interaction with other software products. It has been designed to cater for all the requirements of radiology practices.
- Multiple methods for finding
- Multiple addresses and phone numbers for individual
- Provides an easy view for reception staff of patient arrival times, whether patients have been billed and
- Multiple waiting rooms selection for Reception Staff, Reporting Staff and Doctors providing greater customised functionality.
- Print camera, bag labels and Radiographer’s worksheet
- Private, Workers Compensation and Third Party Billing, Receipting, Duplicates, Automatic Medicare Claim Form printing and Medicare bulk
- No limit to number of Fee Levels per item in billing correct fee to respective accounts i.e. Private, Medicare Schedule or Rebate, Special Practice rates,
- Patient and Payer (debtor) files are completely separate providing greater flexibility in billing and accounting functions.
- Maximum gap calculations can be applied if required by individual
- Multiple payment types cash, cheque, credit cards, Eftpos and
- Full details of payment method are retained for future reference. Automatic gap receipt Partial or over payments (credit notes).
- Cheques may be split over multiple accounts while still being reported as one cheque on bank deposit
- Multiple invoices can be paid on one receipt including multiple patients linked to the same
- Receipts can be applied across multiple
- Detailed bank deposit slip generated for
- Correction or reversal of receipts is simple and appears on the detailed audit
- Medicare On-line.
- Simple batching and receipting procedures. Allows you to make amendments at time of
- Ability to quickly resubmit disputed or rejected forms in a resubmit batch to Medicare and perform a subsequent batch
- Ability to view Medicare/Veterans Affairs batches on screen for easy
- Many debtor analysis reports are Accurate, date driven reports of outstanding balances.
- Accounts Rendered with escalating, overdue
- Flag bad debts or slow payers with comments against their account for quick
- Detailed external doctor database can be maintained including ability to flag with Preferences for Bag and Report
- Multiple clinic address, phone numbers and provider numbers can be maintained for referring doctors.
- Ease in updating Item information
- Items can be grouped into defined categories for reference and provides for breakdown in financial and statistical information by item category and/or
- Detailed financial and practice analysis reports are available. All Reports allow variable selection parameters
e.g. date range, multiple clinics/division and /or doctors.
- Some financial and analysis reports can be obtained in graphical format either on screen and/or
- Reports calculate at time of display or printing providing complete Reports can be exported to third party software such as Excel or Access.
Example reports include:
- Patient lists
- Doctor lists and labels including ability to group into categories or speciality
- Item schedule lists
- Daily audit trail (detailed & summary)
- Bank deposit slips
- Debtors aged trial balance with election for clinic/ division Debt collection and movement
- Write-off and credit note reports
- Referring doctor analysis reports
- Item analysis available by category Doctors income & billing reports Practice/Clinic analysis
- Patients seen & billing analysis
- Fully integrated with patient database and doctor database. Provides the ability to quickly produce personalised correspondence. Interface available for Word for Windows or Windows
- Screen for Radiologists to quickly view previous patient reports.
- Healthlink module provides secure emailing of
- Voice Dictation & Recognition
- Ability to search for first available appointment based on patient request and equipment
- Bookings are based on procedure and linked to equipment, room and radiographer
- Closed room and clinic days can be flagged to cater for equipment
- Print day sheets for Radiologists and
- Flag cancelled appointments. Reason for cancellation is
- SMS Appointment Reminders
- Print spooler management to control printer functions or redirect printing
- Ability to interface with Telerad Software for import of images into Patient
- Transaction rollback ensuring data security and integrity
- Functional client-server networks providing for both small to large multi-site
All workstations have multi tasking
Third party software
- Voyager RIS can interface with various third party software including Voyager PACS, Healthlink and Medicare On-Line.
Some Benefits of installing Voyager RIS
Improve practice efficiency
- Voyager RIS has designed a flexible and extremely easy to use system. Staff will quickly adapt to the system, which eliminates mundane and time consuming
- With Voyager RIS multi-tasking functionality staff at the front desk can use their screen to simultaneously, register, bill, receipt, make appointments , increasing efficiency.
- Practice management reporting is a simple task enabling you to monitor the complete operation of the practice
Reduction of errors
- Voyager RIS provides an audit trail for the practice so that errors or fraud can be
- Staff can confirm patient details on the system ensuring correct patient history files are selected and duplicates are
Improved patient service
- Staff are able to spend more time assisting patients and doctors because routine accounting and patient reporting work is handled by the mi-Soft
Improved cash flow
- Accounts rendered and detailed statements for workers compensation and third party can be produced as frequently as necessary to ensure debt levels are minimised.